You want an intentional and confident motherhood.
And I agree with you.
I'm here to help you parent with confidence and your empowerment in positive parenting, holistic wellness, and self-care.
Yep, you heard that right! You can be a confident, sure, empowered parent raising good human beings and giving yourself love and self-care.
There was a time when I was that overwhelmed mom.
As a new mom, I spent years in feeling overwhelmed, lacking self-care, and not in my awareness or growth. And I did this all while homeschooling, then later transitioning my kids to traditional school, married, running the largest eco-friendly children's boutique and teaching classes every weekend. I looked the part, but inside I was neglecting myself.
And you know what happened? I hit a wall, as moms always do when they care for everyone else besides themselves. And I crashed.
I then spent years (years!) in rebuilding myself so that I could get to a place of confidence and empowerment in my motherhood, positive parenting, holistic wellness, and self-care.
And from this grew The Parenting Alchemy to support mindful parents in raising good human beings in confidence and wholeness.
The Parenting Alchemy is an accumulation of years of researching and parenting resources that combine a blend of positive parenting, non-violent communication, self-awareness, and playful parenting for all ages.
Things to know about me
I am very mindful about staying in a path that helps me grow as a woman, mother and small business owner. I surround myself with like-minded beautiful souls.
A lot of what I am today is rooted in my childhood. I was surrounded by spiritual healers and energy workers as a child. It was a world that was magical and healing. I found it fascinating. Being in this space feels like home to me.
This brings me to...
Interesting things to know about me
- I grew up in the Dominican Republic, where I experienced a magical childhood.
- My mother emerged me in natural living as a child and I still live in this way.
- I learned English when I was 12 years old when we left the Dominican Republic to a rough area in New York City (still I very much fell in love with the city).
- Through my adolescent and young adult life in the East Coast, I grew to fear vulnerability and to believe that only strength mattered (a learned behavior I later had to rewire).
- The birth of my first child changed me significantly and my child became my greatest teacher in life.
- Motherhood taught me my purpose in life.
- I once owned the largest sustainable, eco-friendly children's store/community in Southern California.
- I wake up in the early morning to meditate, create a mindset I feel good about, and connect with my spirit.
- I love rituals that heal and ground me.
Your turn! I want to learn more about you.
Please take this survey to share more about yourself and how I can best support you.
How can I serve you?
- Perinatal Mental Health Specialist Mental including currently in progress Certification in Perinatal Mental Health (PMH-C)
- Certified Women's Life Coach
- Certified Transpersonal Hypnotherapist with Transpersonal Hypnotherapy Institute
- Certified Specialist in Hypnosis and Childbirth with the American Hypnosis Association
- Reiki Practitioner (a Japanese energy healing modality)
- Aromatherapist and Herbalist (400+ hours) with Institute of Integrative Aromatherapy and Heart of Herbs Herbal School, The Science and Art of Herbalism, as well as lifelong learning since childhood
- Cultural Awareness training
- Certified Positive Parenting Educator with Positive Discipline
- Childbirth Educator with The International Childbirth Education Association and Birthing from Within
- Certified Lactation Educator/Counselor with University of San Diego
- Postpartum Doula with DONA
- Baby Friendly Initiative (created by World Health Organization and UNICEF) educator to nurses at various hospitals.
- American Heart Association Certified BLS Instructor
- Marketing Bachelor's of Science, Rhode Island College
- 15+ years of Prenatal and Postpartum teaching experience.
During the years, I‘ve had the honor of supporting thousands of families, partnering with amazing birth and parenting specialists to create a community that is supportive and welcoming.
I'm forever thankful for the families, who make all this possible by choosing to work with me.