There's got to be a better way than googling.
Where do you go when you have those burning questions and concerns about pregnancy and birthing? The ones where you can't really call your OBGYN or Midwife on?
Most likely you're like a lot of pregnant moms (and how I was too!) and you head to Google. But, search engines are a source of joy and at the same time also a source of utter confusion.
And how do you connect with the intuition of pregnancy and birth, while being in your body and present during the process?
You're seeking evidence-based advice and holistic guidance, not just opinions.
Peace of mind and calmness in pregnancy and birth is everything.
Here's what you receive when you work with me:
The earlier you sign up, the more of these you receive.
- Bi-monthly Zoom calls where you can receive evidence-based pregnancy and birth guidance (and receive answers to your questions)
- Unlimited email communication with me
- Access to all of my handouts and resources for pregnancy and birth
- Learn how to breathe during labor and in pregnancy
- Learn how to eat during pregnancy, as well as helpful movements
- Access to my Stages in Labor course
- Learn exactly what you need to do to breastfeed your baby
- Receive coping skills for labor
- Empowering yourself through pregnancy and birth
- Baby Gear 101 (what you need and don't need)
- Caring for your newborn baby
- Peace of mind
Now you'll have someone you can trust (with experience and evidence-based guidance).
If you're like me, you like knowing what others like you thought before you sign up. So, be sure to check out the Yelp reviews from others who worked with me.
The truth is this is probably perfect for you. But you'll only know by getting on the phone with me and getting to ask everything you're thinking about right now. Let's connect.
My Birth Philosophy
I believe that birth is a sacred, right-of-passage experience in motherhood. And pregnant people should have a judgment-free space to gather education, ask questions, activate their inner resources, and feel heard and supported.
You'll know if this is for you if you're looking for a coach that provides enjoyable, real, authentic childbirth education and support that goes beyond the basics and gives you the resources you need to make informed decisions that are best for you and your baby.
I also believe that...
- Birth is normal; it is not a medical condition. (And in my classes you will find that I normalize the various states of pregnancy, birth, and motherhood.)
- You should have access to birth options and education to make informed decisions that work best for you and your child.
- You deserve support in your decisions.
- There is not a right or wrong way to birth a baby.
- The emotional and psychological wellness of the mother is essential to the short-term and long-term care of the mother and the baby.
- Pregnant people have the innate ability to connect with their body, mind, and spirit during labor (in any type of birth).
About Giselle Baumet
My name is Giselle Baumet. I'm a mother of four beautiful children, an expert Birth Professional, Lactation Educator, and Perinatal Mental Health Specialist.
I've worked with hundreds of pregnant moms-to-be through childbirth education and birth support.
I currently teach Newborn Care, Breastfeeding, Childbirth Education, CPR, and Postpartum Care. When you coach with me (and you sign up early enough!), you can receive all of these, plus my evidence-based guidance and resources.
- Perinatal Mental Health Specialist Mental including currently in progress Certification in Perinatal Mental Health (PMH-C)
- Certified Women's Life Coach
- Certified Transpersonal Hypnotherapist with Transpersonal Hypnotherapy Institute
- Certified Specialist in Hypnosis and Childbirth with the American Hypnosis Association
- Reiki Practitioner (a Japanese energy healing modality)
- Aromatherapist and Herbalist (400+ hours) with Institute of Integrative Aromatherapy and Heart of Herbs Herbal School, The Science and Art of Herbalism, as well as lifelong learning since childhood
- Cultural Awareness training
- Certified Positive Parenting Educator with Positive Discipline
- Childbirth Educator with The International Childbirth Education Association and Birthing from Within
- Certified Lactation Educator/Counselor with University of San Diego
- Postpartum Doula with DONA
- Baby Friendly Initiative (created by World Health Organization and UNICEF) educator to nurses at various hospitals.
- American Heart Association Certified BLS Instructor
- Marketing Bachelor's of Science, Rhode Island College
- 15+ years of Prenatal and Postpartum teaching experience.