Learn how to use Positive Parenting tools to get your child to listen to you -- without using bribes or yelling.
A Positive Parenting self-paced workshop designed for parents of children 2 - 13 years old.
By the end of this workshop, you will know how to use positive parenting skills to teach your child listening skills (even when you feel you're being completely ignored).
Do any of these describe you?
- You feel that sometimes you and your child speak different languages.
- It seems your child is purposely disregarding you.
- You get angry or yell when your child doesn't listen to you.
- You feel like you're always nagging your child to do what you're telling them to do.
- You're triggered when your child completely ignores you.
- You really don't want to have to rely on bribes to get your child to listen to you.
- You feel helpless when it comes to getting your child to do something they don't want to do.
I'm teaching you the same techniques I've taught to thousands of parents who have successfully improved their communication with their children.
There are 12 Modules in Help! My Child Does Not Listen to Me Mini-Workshop - you will learn:
- How to better understand your feelings when your child doesn't listen to you.
- How to understand your child's perspective and feelings.
- Learn the NEW 1-2-3 method that works (and I don't mean the 1...2...3... method parents normally use)
- Learn an effective tip that I use with my children every day (and it works like magic!)
- Learn how to "talk" to your child without using many words at all, but results in your child listening
- Learn ways to fill your child's vessel in positivity and affirmations
- Learn why your relationship with your child is key to good listening
- How to set up consequences that make sense
Improve your positive parenting skills and have better communication between you and your child.
Plus! You also can post discussions for me to answer while you're taking the workshop. And receive a bonus gift at the end of the workshop.
About the Instructor, Giselle Baumet
You'll learn how to keep a connection with your child while having healthy parenting boundaries.
Hi, my name is Giselle Baumet. I've been teaching perinatal and parenting courses for 15 years and am the mother of four children. (Fun fact, for 10 years I also owned the largest eco-friendly children's store in Southern California).
I am a Certified Positive Parenting Educator, Childbirth Educator, Postpartum Doula, Aromatherapist and Herbalist, Reiki Practitioner, Certified Lactation Educator/Counselor, Certified Transpersonal Hypnotherapy, Certified Life Coach, CPR, and First Aid Instructor, Certified Positive Parenting Educator and Perinatal Mental Health Specialist.
When my Positive Parenting coaching clients learn that I have four kids, they often will say, "How do you DO it?!"
And this is where I get to tell you that I do it because now that I have teens, I see the difference in our relationship compared to their friends. I see clearly the benefits of having parented in this way. And in continuing to parent this way.
Positive Parenting means using warm, empowering, non-violent parenting to teach children long-term social and life skills and increase their sense of connection, confidence, and self-esteem.
And the best part is -- positive parenting works!
The evidence-based benefits (which most parents want!) of positive parenting include increased motivation in children, better listening skills, a stronger sense of connection, and a decrease in problematic behaviors.
• • • • • • •
After purchase, you'll receive an email with how to access the workshop. Please note that this access is for you and your co-parent only, this means that you should not email access to others or use it for commercial use.
There's a 14-day guarantee! Having worked with thousands of families who committed to making positive changes in their parenting, I know this system will work for your family. And I stand by this statement, so if you try everything in the workshop for two weeks and it does not improve your evenings and bedtime, you can receive a full refund.